New gTLD Brand and Trademark Services
FairWinds Partners can help you identify your most valued trademarks, develop a thorough strategy to prepare for the launch of new gTLDs, and register your marks with the Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) – one of the controls the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has instituted to help ensure the integrity of brands and trademarks. By registering your marks in the TMCH and creating a tactical plan for defensive domain name registrations, you can help protect your brand and your audience.
As a leading strategic gTLD consultancy and registered TMCH agent, FairWinds Partners will:
- Analyze your intellectual property profile in relation to the new gTLD space
- Recommend the best marks to register and domains to acquire within new gTLDs
- Advise and support you through document collection and contract execution
- Register trademarks with the TMCH – offensively and defensively
- Help you develop, manage, and execute a sunrise period strategy to successfully register all relevant domain names.
- Advise and support you through subsequent sunrise and land rush periods
Now is the time to protect your brand from cybersquatters, scammers, phishers and others who make a living by defrauding loyal customers and diluting the power of your brand names.